Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,974 (€3,376) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)