Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,209 (€3,419) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)