Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,851 (€5,015) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)