Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $500 (10,010,000 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)