Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00920 USD / NPR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,129 (₨ 448,778) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (43 minutes ago)