Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,169 (﷼ 91,105,402) in Mahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)