Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02912 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $653 (22,425 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $650 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (27 minutes ago)