Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01514 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,232 (руб 81,382) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)