Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $680 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $547 (₨37,214) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)