Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,138 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,797 (€4,035) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)