Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,591 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,529 (€3,874) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (32 minutes ago)