Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,655 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,667 (€4,429) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)