Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,923 (€4,183) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (41 minutes ago)