Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,854 prices entered by 502 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,391 (€4,585) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)