Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,745 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,956 (€3,635) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)