Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.745 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,319 (AU$7,144) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)