Cost of living in Mackay, Australia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,842 (AU$5,322) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)