Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,404 in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)