Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,353 (R$ 10,624) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)