Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,212 (€4,507) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 2 hours ago)