Cost of living in Lyon, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,003 (€6,159) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)