Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03915 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $980 (25,034₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)