Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05586 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,004 (E£ 35,872) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)