Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05555 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $85 (E£ 1,532) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)