Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10278 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $560 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $396 (3,858 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)