Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10822 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $464 (4,285 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)