Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08398 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,379 (40,239 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)