Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15856 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $930 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $854 (元5,387) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)