Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11068 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,762 (33,995 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (21 minutes ago)