Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01547 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $862 (₨55,692) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)