Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01898 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $960 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $789 (Php41,567) in Lucena City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)