Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 USD / CDF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,531 (8,658,234 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)