Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,111 (€4,495) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)