Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,922 (€4,174) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (43 minutes ago)