Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,581 (€3,927) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)