Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $17,858 (3,712,901 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)