Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 93% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $24,124 (3,982,301 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $12,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (27 minutes ago)