Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 89% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $35,395 (5,842,630 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)