Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,848 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)