Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,626 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)