Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,207 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)