Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,306 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)