Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,408 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)