Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,790 in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)