Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05311 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $930 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $801 (Mex$ 15,080) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)