Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05420 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $747 (Mex$ 13,782) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)