Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05310 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $945 (Mex$ 17,791) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)