Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05313 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,318 (Mex$ 43,641) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)