Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,273 (Mex$ 22,370) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)