Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,439 prices entered by 881 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,880 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (24 minutes ago)