Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05252 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,059 (Mex$ 115,379) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (38 minutes ago)