Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,715 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)