Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,442 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)