Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,907 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)