Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,677 (C$4,742) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (44 minutes ago)