Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,124 (C$5,349) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)