Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,608 prices entered by 1,250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $16,718 (£12,789) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $12,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)