Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,406 (2,055,174 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)