Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,479 (825,516 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)