Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $781 (476,153 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)