Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $580 in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)