Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,361 (€2,076) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)