Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,223 (€3,929) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)