Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,804 (€3,395) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (39 minutes ago)