Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00322 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,653 (2,994,561 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)