Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00461 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 151% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $15,042 (3,262,254 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)