Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 237% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,545 (1,740,807 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)