Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 84% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,281 (3,109,386 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)