Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,801 (€3,399) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (33 minutes ago)