Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,773 (€3,472) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (37 minutes ago)