Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,572 (€2,105) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)