Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,846 (€3,625) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)