Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,516 (€2,990) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)