Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.347 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,281 (£3,179) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)