Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,321 (€1,891) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)