Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,969 (€1,670) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)