Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02007 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,931 (Php146,002) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)