Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14414 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,034 (7,176元) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)