Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15682 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,722 (元36,486) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)