Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,723 (₡ 2,052,835) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)