Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,529 (₡ 2,012,777) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)