Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,933 (₡ 1,754,598) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)