Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,149 (₡ 1,867,496) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)