Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,206 (₡ 1,806,087) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)