Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / CRC
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,484 (₡ 2,493,232) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (30 minutes ago)