Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,696 (€3,006) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)