Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,285 (€3,716) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)