Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,960 (€3,382) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)