Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,064 (€3,831) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)