Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,564 (€3,141) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)