Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,171 (€3,667) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)