Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30053 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,588 (S/. 8,610) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)