Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,844 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30879 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,727 (S/. 8,830) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (37 minutes ago)