Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30617 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,411 (S/. 7,875) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)