Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,865 (€4,213) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)