Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14510 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $757 (元5,218) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 4 hours ago)