Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15104 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $670 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $615 (元4,069) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)