Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,181 in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)