Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,220 in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)