Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,451 in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)