Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,126 (€3,540) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)